ICGSE2015 Accepted Full Research Papers
- Modeling a Global Software Development Project as a Complex
Socio-Technical System to Facilitate Risk Management and Improve the
Ilia Bider and Henning Otto.
- Knowledge Management Strategies in Practice-Lesson Learned from Globally Distributed Agile Projects
Mohammad Abdur Razzak.
- Extending Survivability Models for Global Software Development with Media Synchronicity Theory
Alberto Avritzer, Sarah Beecham, Josiane Kroll, Daniel Sadoc Menasché, John Noll, Maria Paasivaara and Ricardo Britto.
- Virtual Teams and Employability in Global Software Engineering Education
Julian Bass, Roger McDermott and Jaiprakash Lalchandani.
- Predicting Interruptibility in Software Engineering with off-the-Shelf Computers
Paolo Tell, Shahram Jalaliniya, Mads D. Christensen, Kristian S. M. Andersen, Anders B. Mellson and Jakob E. Bardram.
- Systematic Software Development: A State of the Practice Report from Germany
Marco Kuhrmann and Daniel Méndez Fernández.
- Preparing the Global Software Engineer
Anne-Kathrin Peters, Waqar Hussain, Asa Cajander Cajander, Tony Clear and Mats Daniels.
- Cultural Models and Their Interplay in Global Software-Engineering Practice
Hina Shah and Nancy J. Nersessian.
- Reporting Empirical Evidence in Distributed Software Development: An Extended Taxonomy
Antonio Techio, Rafael Prikladnicki and Sabrina Marczak.
ICGSE2015 Accepted Short Research Papers
- Distributed Software Engineering in Collaborative Research Projects
Michael Derntl, Dominik Renzel, Petru Nicolaescu, István Koren and Ralf Klamma
- Assessing the Strength of Global Teaming practices: A pilot study
Sarah Beecham, John Noll and Ita Richardson
ICGSE2015 Accepted Practice Papers
- Offshore Supplier to Preferred Partner: A Journey
Nikhil Mokashi, Debi Prasad Mahapatra and Madan Mohan Jha
- Continuous software testing in a globally distributed project
Nils Brede Moe, Daniela Cruzes, Tore Dyba and Edda Mikkelsen
- Coaching an global agile virtual team
Nils Brede Moe, Daniela Cruzes, Tore Dyba and Ellen Engebretsen
- An Empirical Investigation on Effort Estimation in Agile Global Software Development
Ricardo Britto, Emilia Mendes and Jürgen Börstler
- Challenges in Adapting Scrum in Legacy Global Configurator Project
Rajeevkumar Gupta and Prabhulinga Manikreddy
- Successfully transforming to Lean by changing the mindset in a global product development team
Utpal Samanta and Mani V. S.
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Static Analysis through Defect Correlation Analysis
Radhika Venkatasubramanyam, Shrinath Gupta and Umesh Uppili