Search This Blog

Saturday 10 December 2011

Virtual R&D teams? - Ecademy

view this person's profile

Virtual R&D teams?

Likes (0) by Nader Ale Ebrahim [5.30:11686] on 20-Aug-10 10:12am
Hi Steve,
Thanks for posting a very precious comment.
I have done some research on 'Virtual R&D teams" in small and medium enterprises. The finding has been published as the journal articles and conference papers.
In the papers titled "Virtual Teams and Management Challenges" and "Virtual R&D Teams in Small and Medium Enterprises: A Literature Review", I described the management challenges to lead "Virtual R&D Teams".

I would like to know, the type(s) of collaborative tools that you use to manage the team? I do appreciate if you or an body in this group, introduce me the most effective collaborative tools for communication between virtual team members.

Wish all the best-Nader
Virtual R&D teams? - Ecademy

No comments:

Post a Comment